A colourful, delicious, and nutritious frozen treat is always an incredible way to start the day. This mighty fine thing here is quick and easy to make, so do not fret if you only have a couple of minutes to spare in the morning. Keep on reading to find out how you can recreate
Yields 1 Serving
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 scoop Vega vanilla sport protein
- 1 tbsp spirulina powder
- Toppings: 1 chocolate coconut K’s NRG bar, shredded unsweetened coconut, raw almonds, frozen raspberries
- Blend half of the frozen bananas with the raspberries and half of a scoop of Vega protein. Place on one side of the serving bowl and set in freezer.
- Blend the remaining frozen bananas with the spirulina powder and the rest of the Vega protein. Place this mixture in the bowl with the raspberry nice-cream.
- Cube the K’s NRG bar. Top the nice-cream with K’s and the other toppings.