NAVIGATING THROUGH COVID-19
The world is battling with an issue of enormous human impact, and our hearts go out to all who have been affected by the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19).
At K’s NRG, we believe it is our role and responsibility during this time to prioritize the health and well-being of our customers, partners and valued employees.
We are supporting local health officials and government leaders as they work to contain the virus. Through that lens, we will continue to make decisions with vigilance, using the latest science-based information provided to us.
We have increased our cleaning and sanitation protocols, above and beyond the standard requirements from the city, as well as our own stringent protocols.
- We have increased the intensity and frequency to which we wash and sanitize work top surfaces, kitchen equipment and washrooms.
- We have increased the number of hand sanitizing stations throughout our offices and plants.
- We are washing our hands more frequently.
- We invite our guests to use our compostable to-go cups.
- Door handles and entry ways are sprayed frequently with sanitizers.
- Any employee that is showing any symptom of illness is asked to stay at home to rest.
- We are continuously providing training to our staff on how to maintain good hygiene.
We are optimistic that this will be a temporary situation. We are dedicated to communicating with transparency and acting responsibly to ensure the health and well-being of the K’s NRG family and community.
Owner, K’s NRG